Structural Engineer Nottingham Salary up to £40,000 + Benefits Ref MR9
We are looking for ambitious Structural Engineers to join a well-recognised, vibrant civil and structural design practice in Nottingham. Working on a variety of interesting projects across residential, commercial, industrial and mixed-use building structures sectors you will join a close-knit team of Engineers and Technicians and you will be offered genuine support to become Chartered. To be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have previous experience working in a structural design office.
- Design experience in the usual building materials, steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Ability to prepare hand calculations and use computer software.
- A working knowledge of CAD
- Experience with Tekla structural designer or similar software would be an advantage.
- General computer literacy is essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a team
The office is a friendly professional consultancy environment and several of the staff currently mentor towards IStructE and provide an ICE approved training scheme.
This role offers a healthy starting salary combined with the opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic, ambitious consultancy on a challenging wide range of projects in a professional design office.
Interested in this Structural Engineer role? Please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to