A reputable Civil Engineering Contractor are actively seeking a Quantity Surveyor for a permanent position in Edinburgh. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within Quantity Surveying with a fast growing company that will give you all the tools to further advance up the ladder.Our client:
What youll be doing:
- Developed a renowned reputation for its concrete floors and civils works working with most of the major construction companies for its services
- The company acts as a main contractor for blue chip clients carrying out major works throughout Scotland and the North of England
- Strategically placed to offer clients a diverse range of services that will meet their construction needs from conception to completion
- Working throughout Scotland on a variety of Civils and Flooring projects and continue to go from strength to strength
What youll need to be successful:
- The successful Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for overseeing all commercial aspects of a key project in Central Edinburgh
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager and compiling and delivering your monthly reports to the directors
- You will be based by and largely on site, implementing a hands on approach to Quantity Surveying
- You will also be responsible for managing costs from inception to completion to minimise cost and maximising value for money.
Whats in it for you:
- The ideal candidate will be degree-qualified, with at least an HNC in Quantity Surveying
- Experience in civil engineering projects
- At least 5+ years post-graduate experience in Quantity Surveying
- Confident and comfortable working on your own with minimal supervision
What you need to do next:
- A salary of up to £50,000 DOE;
- Benefits include, Car / Car Allowance andpension
- Excellent experience working with a leading contractor to progress your career.
- Great opportunities to progress
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to James Brodie.