Graduate Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer:
Our clients are amongst the UK's leading geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering professionals, supporting a wide range of projects from major international developments and infrastructure schemes to local residential initiatives across the UK.
They are now seeking a Graduate Geotechnical/Geoenvironmental Engineer to join the geotechnical engineering division operating from the company's Cambridge office, to work on a range of site investigation projects across East Anglia, the south of England and further afield.
Candidates as a minimum should have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- A full UK driving license
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Keen interest in learning new skills.
- The role will involve a mixture of site and office-based work, predominantly based around the specification, operation, management and interpretation of geotechnical and geo-environmental ground investigations.
Graduate Engineers will be trained to undertake field tasks such as:
- Supervising machine trial pit excavations
- Borehole drilling
- Undertaking infiltration testing
- Ground gas monitoring
- Groundwater sampling
- Researching geological, hydrogeological, historical, topographical and environmental site information.
- You will also learn how geotechnical engineers provide foundation recommendations, advice on ground conditions, soil infiltration, interpret laboratory testing, undertake tier one and two contamination assessments, manage and validate remediation projects. ts and standards.
This is a great opportunity for graduates looking to start their career journey.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV today!