Transportation Engineer Civils (Analyst)
Bristol or Birmingham
Backed by 25 years of success this Master Developer specialise in providing specialist support to Blue-Chip housebuilders and land promoters on mass infrastructure schemes including new towns and settlements. Clients include Taylor Wimpey, Vistry, Hallam Land, This Land, Countryside and Crest Nicholson. Their projects include the strategic major infrastructure for new towns and settlements of between (Apply online only) new homes.
What's in it for you?
* Flexibility working - work from home with only 1-2 office days per week
* Training and development - you'll have direct access to one of the best transport experts in the country, who has completed over 300 transport assessments with zero refusals
* Choose when you work - they don't mind when and where you work as long as you hit deadlines and provide high quality
* Scale and scope - projects include new towns and settlements of 5000+ houses
* Freedom - as an SME, you can create change and shape the company
* Variety- experience different areas of the business
* Free from red tape - work in your own way and bring new ideas
* Complex projects - as an all-encompassing consultancy you will be involved from inception to completion on strategic sites, large urban extensions and new towns
* Empowered and supported - clear progression and development through the business
As a Transport and Environmental Analyst you'll be…
* Developing all-encompassing transportation strategies for large infrastructure projects
* Assessing and minimising traffic flow disruption
* Forecast and minimise environmental impacts, promoting sustainable transport routes
* Improve site accessibility and parking strategies
This will include…
* Traffic modelling - Junctions 9, Linsig, Trics, Tracc
* Technical report writing - transport assessments, travel plans and sustainable travel routes
* Presenting your report clearly and concisely
* Experience in transportation planning for complex, residential infrastructure projects
* Demonstratable technical competency across specialist areas, including junction and highway design, sustainable transport and knowledge of relevant standards.
* Minimum of Degree qualification (or equivalent by experience) in a relevant discipline, such as, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning, Urban Planning, Geography, Mathematics etc.
* Proficiency in the production of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and associated notes.
* Proficient in the use of transport analysis/planning software (TRICS, TRACC, Junctions and Linsig).
Apply now, don't worry if your CV is not up-to-date, simply apply with what you have and we can fill in the gaps later