Principal Structural Engineer
A Principal level Structural Engineer is required by this medium sized consultancy office based in Twickenham. They are part of a bigger group with offices in several locations. They work on a wide variety of buildings projects, often large mixed use urban developments. They pride themselves on their interesting and varied workload and their work hard play hard office environment. It is expected that you will be Chartered and able to lead projects and project teams to success.
The position is for a dynamic senior candidate with experience of managing reasonable sized projects and leading design teams.
Plenty of RC design experience.is essential and you must have good communication skills, be proactive and client facing.
You should be able to run projects and be a dynamic candidate keen to progress your career within a forward thinking practice.
The office is close to the mainline station with fast links from London Waterloo. Excellent promotional prospects exist within this business which is really going places.
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Birthday off work in addition
- Up to 3 additional days holiday can be bought
- Flexitime - up to 12 days per annum (1 per month)
- Health cash plan scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Training and development budget
- Flexible working options including some days at home