We have over 15 years of experience in the renewable energy market. We have always been innovative in creating a sustainable future by helping our commercial customers save on electricity costs and reduce their carbon footprint. We believe technology is the solution in making a positive change, being strongly committed to making a difference in the fight against climate change for generations to come with innovative solutions.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer with knowledge and experience in the development and execution of large-scale projects within solar PV, energy storage and electrical vehicle charging. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
We are looking for a candidate with:
* Ability to engage credibly with senior stakeholders with our customers and with contractors.
* Technical competence in electrical infrastructure relevant to renewable technologies.
* Recognised Project Management experience with a focus on Health and safety.
* Ability to liaise with industry stakeholders such as National Grid ESO, UK DNOs, Eirgrid, ESB
* Ability to understand typical industry connection offers and contracts from both a technical and commercial perspective
* Excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to explain technical issues to non-experts
* Good knowledge of British regulations for electrical projects
* Commercial awareness and contract knowledge
* A curious mind-set and a willingness to embrace change in a fast moving industry.
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-discipline team
The following experience in some of the areas below would be advantageous:
* Knowledge of, and experience with, LV to HV industrial electrical infrastructure (preferably on power generation and other energy infrastructure projects)
* Experience with grid connection requirements on solar storage projects
* Design experience gained from concept development and detailed engineering
* Practical experience gained from construction, commissioning, and testing
* Experience of protection circuits, HV grid connections, HV substations and coordinating with UK Distribution Network Operators (DNOs)
* Working knowledge of Grid Code/G99 requirements
* Hold a degree in electrical engineering, or equivalent degree/experience
* Experience in electrical infrastructure projects, ideally with renewable or storage
* Must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity