Civil Project Engineer - Edinburgh - Hybrid Working (Very Flexible), 27% Pension Contribution, 36 Days Annual Leave, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
Peace Recruitment are excited to be working on a unique opportunity with an employer who truly value employee welfare. They are based in Edinburgh and are looking to add a Civil Project Engineer to the team to deliver some exciting projects which require careful coordination.
* Carry out surveys of property and produce detailed condition reports outlining the recommendations.
* Produce feasibility reports and cost estimates for consideration by management.
* Produce detailed designs and drawings for works to be carried out.
* Prepare tender documents, inc prep of H&S docs and assess submitted tenders in conjunction with Procurement and Project Managers.
* Act as liaison officer during helicopter operations ensuring contractor complies with procedures.
* Carry out site supervision including off site fabrication to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with agreed documents and drawings, provide advice and agree alterations where necessary to facilitate satisfactory completion of the project.
* Prepare regular reports for Project managers, identifying progress and making recommendations to facilitate project delivery.
* Liaise with other disciplines and depts. to ensure Civil Engineering works are consistent with the scope of the project.
* Maintain an up to date knowledge and awareness of Civil Engineering legislation, disciplines, technologies etc to enable appropriate advice to be given.
* HND Civil Engineering qualification or equivalent.
* AutoCAD experience.
* Understanding of H&S & Environmental legislation.
* Working knowledge of quality standards & procurement management.
* Civil Engineering & Building practice (design & AutoCAD)
* Project management (contract)
If the role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch with Gregor Devlin at Peace Recruitment