Our clients are experienced in undertaking both private and public engineering and structural projects. Some members of their board have been providing engineering services since 1987. This has encompassed a range of projects, from residential and transportation infrastructure to work in the oil and gas industry and on a broad range of commercial projects. They have specialists in each of these fields and draw on the knowledge of associates outside of their organisation when necessary to provide high-quality services.
Our clients wish to recruit graduates who are early in their experience trajectory and are enthusiastic about improving the built environments.
You will bring passion and flair to your work and want to apply your recently acquired engineering skills to real world projects.
As a graduate launching your career with our clients, you will be placed in a team and paired with an experienced engineer. With support from your wider team, this mentor will guide and support you through the initial stages of your career.
The following attributes and requirements are anticipated in graduates
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (Master's degree in would be advantageous)
* Ideally degree qualification at 2:1 or higher.
* An understanding of working with all common construction materials,
* An understanding of design to EuroCodes and British Standards,
* An understanding of different structural building types
* A well-organised and inquisitive mind, keen to learn, and a strong work ethic.
* You must have the right to work in the UK as we're unable to offer visa sponsorship for these roles.
* Conducting site visits during the construction phase of projects to inspect the works.
What they offer
* You will mentored and guided to bring you to a standard where you can work independently on projects of a rising scale of complexity.
* We have a process; you will learn to follow the process and work to a standard that will allow you to deliver projects of high standard and on time.
* Holidays are 23 days, plus Bank Holidays. Pro-rata in the first year.
* A Salary commensurate with your development stage