I am looking to speak with a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer in the Leeds area from either a GI contractor or a consultancy background ideally with 1-2 years' experience to deliver Geo-environmental and geotechnical projects on brownfield sites from inception through to completion.
This Graduate Geotechnical Engineering opportunity will give you both office and site-based experience as you will help to deliver phase 1 ground investigation and phase 2 factual and interpretive reporting. As well as this, you will work with contaminated land and remediation geotechnics and support a team within the project management sphere.
As a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, you will gain exposure in all aspects of brownfield development throughout various sectors getting involved in multiple stages of the process from design through to construction.
To proceed as a Graduate Geotechnical Engineer, it will be expected that you have the following:
* A good class honours degree in geology/engineering geology/geotechnics/civil engineering or related geo-science.
* A Masters degree in geology/engineering geology
* Relevant work experience would also be advantageous although not essential.
* The ability to work both within a team and as a responsible individual.
* Have a full UK driving license.
If you would like to know more on this role, please contact Louis Norton on (phone number removed).
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business