Site Engineer - Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor
* Are you keen to work on major projects?
* Do you have between 1-3 years experience in civil engineering?
* Would you like to work with a contractor known to promote from within?
If so this could be the job for you....
A leading Civil Engineering & Utilities contractor requires a Site Engineer to join their team working on the Strategic Pipelines Alliance for Anglian Water. This is one of the UK's largest infrastructure schemes with a value of £350m over the next 5 years.
They require a Site Engineer to set out detailed works as per drawings, produce ITPs, produce site diaries, and work closely with the Site Agent to provide a 2 week look ahead.
This contractor are able to offer excellent career progression opportunities as well as support for further learning and chartership.
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Experience working with a civil engineering / utilities contractor
This is a permanent role and no freelancers will be considered