Water Hygiene Engineer
Bristol and Somerset
£30,000 - £35,000 + company van + Benefits Package
Your new company
* One of the largest Facilities Management & Technical Services provider
* This position is a Mobile role covering the Bristol and Somerset.
Your new role
* Operating Monday - Friday on a multiple commercial contracts.
* Carrying out maintenance and remedial works
* Maintaining the water treatment logbooks, sampling, servicing, descaling and close system analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience doing a water treatment role, preferably in the commercial / FM sector.
* A qualification in Legionella awareness is essential.
What you'll get in return
* Significant opportunity for development, and world class training.
* A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security.
* 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
* Work tools
* Company van + fuel card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Fred Hopper.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Water Treatment Engineer/ Water Hygiene Engineer/ Water Treatment Technician