Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
Key Result Areas
- Structural assessment of steel structures to industry codes and standards
- Definition of basis of design and analysis
- Development of concept solutions for supporting, lifting, turning and moving large structures and items of equipment
- Static FEA analysis of steel structures (Preferably ANSYS)
- Beam analysis using STAAD
- Overview of the detail design for manufacturing of the structures, crosscheck of Production outputs
- Liaison with production and lifting engineers
- Presenting design proposals at reviews, achieving acceptance from Technical Authority and Class
- The Engineer is responsible for development of the solutions for marine structures: seats, supports, cradles, frameworks, lifting arrangements, jigs and cradles, etc
- Engineer has to have a good knowledge of static structural assessment techniques, including hand calculations and FEA.
- Engineer is responsible for identification of practical solution and substantiation of them in accordance with codes and standards
- The post holder is required to hold an BEng or an equivalent qualification in an Engineering / Naval Architecture