Senior Energy Engineer £50,000 - £60,000
+ Bonus + Package
Brilliant opportunity to work as a senior energy engineer for a leading global cleantech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator. This company are a global leader in their field working on some amazing projects in the UK and US. Great opportunity to work within a company that will allow you to progress and a role which will be interesting and challenging.
This company is one of the leading renewable energy and energy efficiency companies with over 70 offices worldwide. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing sustainability companies in this sector. This will suit process engineers/ design engineers looking to work in the renewable industry on exciting projects. Key Responsibilities
- Provide design leadership to junior engineers on all projects covering technologies including: CHP, boilers, steam, chillers, compressed air, water treatment, solar PV, heat pumps, biomass.
- Detailed hydraulic calculations and Heat loss calculations
- HAZOP action, P&ID's and isometric review
- Working on energy projects for the industrial and commercial sector
- Experienced Process Engineer/ Energy Engineer
- Understanding of utilities / Mechanical design (Boilers, Steam, Water, LTHW)
- Chemical, Mechanical or Process Engineering (HNC, Degree or equivalent)
Keywords: Cleantech, Clean Technology, Process Engineer, Design Engineer, Energy Engineer, PV Solar, BMS, Boilers, Steam, Combined Heat and power, Power CHP, Energy Centres, Heat and power, Power Generation, Renewable Energy, Energy Asset Developer, Energy Efficiency, Biomass, Power Generation, Chemical Engineering, Process Manager, Process Engineering, HAZOP, FMEA, DSEAR, P&ID's, Senior Process Engineeer, Energy, Clean Energy