About our Client:
The client is a very established operator in the Piling and Foundations market, with a solid base of repeat business clients, and a good reputation in the industry
They turnover in excess of £25mil and are looking to emerge from the COVID pandemic with a lean business model capable of rapid growth and an established, experienced team
About the Role:
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Liaise with main contracting commercial team and senior leadership
- Ensure that cashflow and budgets are accurate and on time
- Assist with the selecting and sourcing of material, ensuring it is on budget
- Produce detailed final accounts
- Bill of quantities
- Assist with any preconstruction and feasibility activities
About the Candidate:
- At least 5yrs experience in quantity surveying?
- Experience in either Piling or Foundations
- Degree level educated within Quantity Surveying?
- Able to work well as part of a large commercial team?
- Flexible and able to travel to and from sites
Points of Appeal:
- Growing and established contractor
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Senior role with influence