for our client in their Bolton office. The Structural Engineer will be working for a multi-disciplinary practice within their structural engineering department. The Structural Engineer will be working on a wide variety of projects such as leisure centres, Fire stations as well as Residential projects including new build and refurbishment projects.
The Structural Engineer will ideally be Masters level qualified within a Structural Engineering discipline, and have 2+ years relevant work experience. The most successful Structural Engineer will know a range of software's including AutoCAD, Revit and Tekla.
This opportunity will be ideal for a Graduate with 2+ years' experience looking to work on a wide variety of projects from inception to completion. There is the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of the team, with the potential for rapid promotion within the company with a fast route to charterership. Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Working on a wide range of Structural Engineering projects
- Site visits and client meetings
- Use of Revit and Tekla to design a variety of structures
- Help grow the business Forward
- Working with relevant teams within the company to ensure successful bidding, planning, design and execution of projects.
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- MEng or MSc within a Structural Engineering Discipline
- Knowledge of a range of software's
- 2years experience within a design office is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and /or British Standards
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Salary: £28K - £35K DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Holiday Allowance
- Fast route to charterership
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.