Senior Civil Engineer - London
My client, a major multidisciplinary Consultancy specialising in delivering property and infrastructure projects are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team in London.
They are experienced team of specialists who are committed to understanding their challenges and finding smarter solutions within both public and private sectors.
With 3700 staff members working in 50 offices. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you! Responsibilities:
- You will design support for the planning and delivery of feasibility, outline and detailed design submissions and specifications alongside other technical deliverables to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- You will be using programmes such as CAD and AutoCAD to assist in the delivery within the defined timeframe.
- You will focus on Health and Safety regulations, while being responsible for the client stakeholder requirements and the timing of invoicing for clients.
Benefits of the role:
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and experience within the industry.
- Chartership, Project management of multiple projects
- Experience of NEC3/4
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- AutoCAD and MS Office proficient
- Full driving license
- A competitive salary.
- Generous holidays.
- Flexible working
- Continues training and development
- Cycle2Work Scheme.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Paige Rees on or .
We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.