Senior Structural EngineerManchester City Centre£35,000 - £45,000This is a particularly unique opportunity for an organised and career-driven Structural Engineer who is looking to join an international, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy with a very diverse project portfolio and a healthy pipeline of work.
Since 1952, the company have grown into a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Australia and Europe and have a serious commitment to sustainable engineering. The firm has extensive experience in property and buildings, environmental consultancy, power and energy, roads, highways and rail infrastructure, urban and regional planning. Award winning teams provide professional consultancy services throughout the complete life cycle of the asset starting from initial surveys and concept planning, through to design, delivery, project management, supervision and on-going maintenance.The current Manchester Structural team consists of 4 Engineers and 1 specifically-dedicated Technician and, for this team, the right Structural Engineer will:
- Have a degree in Engineering or an Engineering-related field
- Have at least 3 years' experience working in a consultancy environment (ideally as a Structural Engineer)
- Be fluent in the use of AutoCAD (Revit skills are desirable but not essential due to the presence of a dedicated technician)
- Have aspirations for Chartership and have already initiated the Chartership process (IStructE/ICE)
- Be open to help supervise an oversee an office in the heart of Manchester City Centre near to Piccadilly train station.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a base salary between £35,000 - £45,000, however candidates of varying ability will be considered should they be able to show their technical and communication skills. Candidates of greater experience will also be considered. Additional benefits will be provided on top too.If this sounds like you, please contact Andrew Wilson at Calibre Search or apply within.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.