Principal Structural Engineer / AD Structural Engineer
required to join a structural, civil and building engineering company based out of their Milton Keynes offices. The Company are continuously growing and now require a Structural Engineer to join their engineering team.
This Principal Structural Engineer will have a Structural engineering degree with 7 years' experience and commutable distance to North wales. The Ideal Senior Structural Engineer will be working towards or achieved Chartership.
The company's structural engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open-minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem-solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career. Principal Structural Engineer Position Overview
Principal Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- In addition to design tasks, you may be required to supervise trial hole investigations, and undertake visual structural inspections.
- Assist in mentoring of more Junior Engineers.
Principal Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years' post qualification experience
- Good IT skills including basic understanding of AutoCAD and Word
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Benefits package
- Healthcare scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Payment of a relevant professional subscription
- Life Assurance Policy
- Training and professional development plan
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.