Water Treatment Field Service Engineer required for a water treatment specialist engineering company based in Axbridge. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and field. Full training would be provided with a suitable vehicle, PPE, tools, mobile phone etc. also forming part of the 'kit' provided to all engineers. Clients are based across the UK & abroad and you should expect to have some time working away from home in order to satisfy their requirements (such visits are agreed in advance with you but you would need to be aware of this need).
As your skills and experience increase you may also be involved in commissioning of installed systems; this potentially leading to working away for a number of days or on occasions, a couple of weeks. Water Treatment Field Service Engineer Position Overview
Water Treatment Field Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Servicing and maintaining water treatment systems such as Reverse Osmosis, Deionisers, Filters, Water Softeners and Effluent Treatment Plant at customer sites around the UK (and potentially overseas)
- Managing direct relationships with customers and plant operatives.
- Analysing and resolving problems whilst both at site and by way of remote support.
- Completing installation and commissioning of plant (subject to qualification and skill set)
- Completing Service Reports and other associated documentation (using MS Word)
- Responding to customer needs in line with commercial and technical specifications of AllWater Technologies Ltd.
- Assisting the company with service improvement initiatives; taking a proactive approach to increasing productivity & profitability.
- Ensuring that a high level of customer care & service is maintained at all times
- Ensuring that all company policies inc. Health & Safety are observed and abided with at all times
- Enhancing your own skills and knowledge through proactive learning and self-development
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following;
Water Treatment Field Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- GCSE or equivalent - English and Maths
- A full UK driving license is required and a willingness to travel
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience and qualification
- Experience with the water treatment industry would be an advantage
- Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage
- Experience in working with PLCs would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers
- Competitive salary
- Profit Related Bonus Scheme (subject to qualification)
- Tablet and smartphone
- Company vehicle and Fuel Card
- Work wear
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days subject to service period) plus 8 public holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- and the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-moving environment
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.