Senior Structural Engineer
First People Solutions is recruiting for a multidisciplinary Consulting Engineer in the centre of Glasgow. Due to their increased workload, they require talented and ambitious Senior/Principal Structural Engineers to lead projects within their current workload in Building Structures. Our client is one of the UK's leading consultancies and do a great deal of work in a variety of sectors, including commercial, residential, healthcare, education, retail, and leisure.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with extensive Project management, Client management and Civil Structural design experience. This is a Lead engineer role in the company and there is an opportunity to progress to Associate level.What we need from you:
What's in it for you?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered status preferred or close to
- Conversant in industry relevant software
- Knowledge of building structures design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary environment and leading projects
- Can mentor graduate engineers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Large and varied projects
- Generous annual leave and regular pay reviews
- Clear progression plan
If you're a Senior or Principal level structural engineer and interested in this vacancy, please apply online with your most updated CV and a member of our team will reach out for a chat.
First People Solutions is keen to speak with structural engineers at all levels, so if you'd like to learn about this role or the market in general, send your CV to driva @firstpeoplesolutions.com