We are looking torecruita Civil Engineer to join our WaterEngineeringteam, working from either our Leicester or Birmingham office.Our Water Civil Engineering discipline have built a strongreputationdelivering Innovative solutions for clients such as Severn Trent, Thames Water, and Anglian Water.
You will be involved in several projects responsible for designing pressure management (PRVs and FCVs), mains reinforcement, booster stations and trunk mains. Further responsibilities as Civil Engineer include:
- Develop scheme designs from inception through to completion
- Assist in the management of projects
- Manage team members to produce required outputs
- Supervise and coach technicians and graduates as required
- Represent the firm at client meetings as appropriate
The Leicester andBirminghamoffices are both centrally located and easilyaccessiblevia car or publictransport. This role also has the flexibility to work from both the office and home, allowing for a fluid andflexibleapproach.About You
We are looking for a Civil Engineer who is degree qualified with working experience in clean or waster water infrastructure. The successful candidate will also have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience of coordinating project delivery with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of developing detail scheme designs
- Familiarity with hydraulic modelling software (Synergi Water) - desirable
- AutoCAD / Revit competency desirable
- ICE membership with an ambition to achieve IEng or CEng status
At Pick Everard, we work together to make the extraordinary a reality. We are looking for exceptional new talent to be a part of our journey as we move forward through our ambitious five-year Business Plan.
We are an independent award-winning property and construction consultancy firm, operating within the industry, providing complete integrated service delivery to help our clients deliver better solutions across real estate, infrastructure, and the natural environment.
We are at the forefront of the industry and enjoy a culture that is centered around being creative, professional, compassionate, client-oriented and fun.
Our recent successes include:
- Listed as an NCE100 Consultancy and AJ100 Practice
- Named a Top 150 Consultancy by Building Magazine
- Recognised as a leading Financial Times Consultancy
- Winners of the Association of Consulting Engineers (ACE)Awards, Best Business Performance of the Year Large Consultancy
- Winners at the RICS Awards Infrastructure category
- An Investors in People and Investors in Excellence accredited business
- Winners at the Enterprising Women Awards
Through our remarkable history we have already established the sound principles of success and we have the vision and ambition to be even better, as we move forward into a very bright future. Were growing and we need more experts onboard. Join us and we will provide you with an inspiring environment in which youll be able to drive real progress and impact in your career.
To learn more about why it is good to work here please visit our website and follow us on social media. Be part of it.Remuneration / benefits
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community, and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation. We are also a responsible employer and Investors in People accredited business.
You will receive an attractive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Childcare benefits
- Adoption & Shared Parental Leave benefits
- Long service awards
- Annual BeingPickEverard awards
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Discount Scheme
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note we are not accepting speculative CVs or approaches from recruitment agencies for this role.