Cove's client is a modern, innovative civil & structural engineering consultancy and they are seeking to appoint a skilled and experienced Civil Engineer to join our growing team.
They pride themselves on their work ethic and attention to detail, therefore they are looking for someone who shares the same enthusiasm and ethos towards their work to strengthen our team. They want you to enjoy working with us and embrace the challenges faced as you progress your career within the industry. The ideal candidate will already be working in a similar role and can expect to assist with:
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- SAB applications and liaising with the local authorities to obtain full SAB approval.
- Section 104 & Section 106 drainage design
- Delivery of concept design, detailed design (including full tender and construction packages) project documentation, design calculations and sketches.
- Attending client, design and site meetings.
- Liaising with statutory authorities, Architects, M&E consultants and contractors.
The package on offer to the successful Civil Engineer includes:
- Between 2-4 years engineering experience who is qualified with a BEng/MEng in Civil Engineering and working towards Chartered Membership of the ICE.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analysis and technical design skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with an ability to apply practical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Engineering Design Principles and experience of designing in accordance with Ciria C753 'The SuDS Manual'
- Working understanding of PDS & Causeway Flow/Micro-drainage.
- Working understanding of AutoCad and Civil 3D.
- Ability to produce written reports.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of attending site meetings.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise a demanding workload.
- A good working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Circa £34,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days + Bank Holidays and additional time at Christmas.
- Critical illness cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Laptop, hardware and software to enable working from the office or at home.
- Continued training and support towards charter-ship.
- Regular social events and team-building activities.
We are open to receiving all applications and discussions from Graduate
and Senior Engineers
. All enquires and interest will be treated confidentially. Please get in touch with a member of the team.