Are you a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with a love of estate highway design?
Are a Senior Civil Engineer and are looking for a role that includes drainage infrastructure and line management? Then keep reading!Company
The team in Bristol is currently circa 40 strong and have offices based in many locations. The company have been running since 1960, and they specialise in sectors including Civil + Structural Engineering, Transport Planning and Geotechnical engineering.Current Projects
The company is currently working on projects such as the exciting rejuvenation of a culturally significant local development after two years of detailed consultation with local stakeholders within the Bristol community. You would be taking on a lead engineer role within the civils team, helping the company to improve and grow every day. The company is very contemporary and keeps with the times.Jobs and Responsibilities
They offer a hybrid working scheme to cater to every need, as a work life balance is so important.You will be responsible for:
- Working within a growing multi-disciplinary consultancy, and operating across a matrix of projects
- Undertaking scheme development, preliminary and detailed designs and project coordination.
- Working in a design office environment but also playing an active role in design, mentoring and delegating work
- Good communication and liaison with clients and colleagues
We are looking for someone who is:
So why join?
- BEng, MEng, qualified with experience in the workplace
- An understanding of Section agreements 104, 278 and 38
- Good drainage design background
- Excellent analysis and technical design skills in AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microdrainage or PDS.
- Knowledge of UK planning procedures and experience of providing technical support to secure planning approval
- Experience of securing technical approvals from highway and drainage authorities/SuDS Approval Bodies.
- Strong written and verbal communicator.
- Forward thinking and active towards Chartership and professional qualifications
- Starting Salary of around £35,000 and up to £42,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave + your birthday, plus a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- A unique surprise benefit
- Life assurance
- Plenty of career progression opportunities available