Water Quality Technician - London - Salary: £23,000 - £28,000.
Our client is a company that have been around for forty years and provide compliance solutions in all sectors of water and air hygiene. They are now looking for a Water Quality Technician who will be responsible for duties such as water monitoring and testing as well as having experience using equipment such as TMV'S.
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who has experience in the water sector who is looking to further enhance their skills and career progression. Key Duties of a Water Hygiene Engineer include:
Preferred experience for this role:
- Shower head de- scaling.
- Water sampling for lab analysis.
- TMV inspections and services.
- Temperature monitoring of water.
- CWST cleans and inspections.
Why work for this company?
- Full UK driving license (essential).
- Be able to pass a DBS check (essential).
- Experience in using TMV'S.
- Experience in areas such as water monitoring and shower head de-scaling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Option for career progression with accredited training provided.
- Company vehicle, fuel card and phone provided.
- Company pension and life insurance provided.
- Five weeks of paid holiday a year.
? For more information for this Water Quality Technician role and other positions, please email:
with a copy of your CV and we will call you back. Similar job titles:
Water Hygiene Engineer, Sales Consultant, Water Treatment Technician, Water Service Engineer, Water Hygiene Operative, Trainee, Ductwork Cleaning Engineer, Water Treatment Operative. Suitable surrounding areas: Reading, Slough, Southall, Camden, Greenwich, Islington, Westminster, Southwark, Wandsworth, Hackney, Lewisham, Newham, Bexley, Bromley. Croydon, Sutton, Kensington and Chelsea, Tower Hamlets, Brixton, Notting Hill, Enfield, Havering, Barnet, Hillingdon, Harrow, Kingston Upon Thames, Croydon