Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer:
Our client is based in Central Scotland with offices located strategically throughout the UK in Aberdeen, Glasgow, London and Birmingham. They are a highly successful award-winning Company capable of delivering high quality multimillion-pound Ground Investigation projects within programme, safely and to budget.
Our client is looking for a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer with extensive project delivery experience in ideally both contaminated land and geotechnical engineering to help an Associate Director, build and develop a team within one of the UK's most prestigious multi disciplinary consultancies.
As Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer, you will sit directly under the Associate Director, working alongside experienced civil and structural engineers to deliver both Geo-Environmental and Geotechnical projects from inception through to completion including all technical, commercial and financial aspects.
The technical responsibilities as a Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer surround: Phase 1, design/manage ground investigations, phase 2 interpretive reporting (combined), risk assessments, remedial methods and validations as well as bids/tenders.
As mentioned above, you will be working closely with the civil/structural teams to assess foundation's, recommend foundations and calculate bearings and settlements. Foundation design and software experience is desirable but not essential.
The ideal Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer candidate will have:
• Degree in a relevant environmental science/engineering discipline and have obtained an MSc (Beneficial).
• Proven track record in delivering geo-environmental and/or Geotechnical ground investigation consultancy projects.
• Experience of planning, managing, supervising and interpreting ground investigation data, in relation to contamination and geotechnical aspects.
• Proven track record in delivering technical projects including all reporting surrounding interpretation, remedial methods and risk assessments.
• Ideally Geotechnical design and recommendation experience, including software use.
• UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV today!