Senior Structural Engineer - London
My client, a major multidisciplinary Consultancy specialising in Civil, Structural and Water Engineering are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in London!
They house a broad range of specialists offering a great diversity of skills throughout both the public and private sectors. They have an excellent reputation and an exciting opportunity for you! The role involves managing the design, analysis and construction of structures that can withstand various loads and pressures. You could be working within a consultancy who has a real passion for its people, culture and clients - building an operational expertise and excellence! Responsibilities:
- Analysing Structural Models, surveys and reports.
- Designing Structural elements.
- Structural surveying.
- Managing the design, analysis and construction of structures.
Benefits of the role include:
- Experience working with structures that can withstand various loads and pressures.
- The ability to liaise and coordinate with other disciplines.
- Chartered status or the interest to work towards it.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holiday with the option to buy extra leave.
- Access to employee network groups.
- Cycle2work scheme.
My client is a brilliant multidisciplinary consultancy, with 3700 staff members working in 50 offices. If you are looking to join an established business with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on or email to .