required to join a structural, civil and building engineering company based in there Liverpool office. The Company are continuously growing and now require a Structural Engineer to join their engineering team.
This Structural Engineer will have a Structural engineering degree with 3 years' experience and living in the North Wales area. The Ideal Structural Engineer will be working towards or achieved Chartership.
The companies structural and civil engineering division delivers excellent service by a willingness to be open minded and innovative in resolving solutions, so a quick minded and problem solving individual would be advantageous. My client is currently working on a range of projects and it would be an excellent opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career. Structural Engineer Position Overview
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Understanding of technical design packages including, Tekla, CADS, and Tedds to support the design process.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
- Produce and coordinate scheme designs then develop them to tender and construction.
Structural Project Position Remuneration
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- Good IT skills including basic understanding of AutoCAD and Word
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards in design of temporary structures
- Driving license
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills in order to handle multiple projects at any one time
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Some flexibility, also remote working possible
- 25 days holiday
- Benefits package
- Death in service
- Health Shield cover
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.