Water Hygiene Engineer- Essex £25,000-£27,000+benefits
My client are a leading Water Hygiene Consultancy and due to increased workload in the Essex area, they now require a Water Hygiene Engineer with experience to join their team.
The company house multiple offices across the UK and offer their services within Water Hygiene, Water Treatment & Legionella Management. They are one of the UK's largest Consultancies and have contracts within the private & public sector.
Duties of the Water Hygiene Engineer:
- L8 Monitoring
- Closed System Sampling
- Tank Cleans & Disinfections
- Recording data on tablet
The ideal candidate will be eager to progress within an award winning Water Hygiene Consultancy and develop themselves further, but will need the following experience;
The company offer an INDUSTRY LEADING package inclusive of negotiable basic, company vehicle, generous holiday allowance, pension, perk-box & lucrative overtime!
- Minimum 1+ years' experience working within a Water Hygiene Engineer position
- Full UK driving license
- Strong verbal/written communication
- Ability to work to schedules/deadlines
- Flexibility to work around London & surrounding areas
- Good knowledge of ACOP L8 & HSG274
Call Eva on or send your CV to for consideration.