Structural Engineer (Cold Formed Steel) - Birmingham
My client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their ambitious and talented team of experts in Birmingham! Why this consultancy?
They are a team of highly experienced designers, especially in the field of Offsite construction, of which they are certified by NHBC. My client works with over 11,000 specialists in over 40 countries! They focus on sustainable living and are very excited to be offering both challenging and rewarding employment and great opportunities for professional development and advancement. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the production of Structural Designs primarily associated with cold formed steel and structural steel elements with a great group of industry experts! What are the responsibilities?
What are the requirements?
- Producing technical details using both AutoCAD and Revit, assisting with drawing queries all the way from the estimating department onto the technical matters.
- Assisting Senior Structural Engineers and provide design office support to production departments.
- Liaising with clients, contractors, and consultants, while ensuring total compliance with the company's quality assurance and management systems.
- Producing Structural Designs primarily associated with Cold Formed Steel and Structural Steel elements.
What are the benefits?
- Some experience in a similar role (preferably with structural steel and cold formed stell design).
- Familiarity with Tedds and Masterseries.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- A brilliant knowledge of UK Building Regulations, British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous holidays.
- Benefits scheme.
Apply! If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to call Hannah Parker on or email your CV to . I look forward to hearing from you!