Civil Engineer - Design Manager (Rail) Midlands based with flexible working Salary £50-70,000 per annum plus bonus & benefits
The Senior/Design Manager works as part of a highly successful and growing team in a Rail and Highways Infrastructure business. The business provides transport solutions for safe, sustainable, and efficient transport across the UK.
The business brings together people and expertise across the Rail and Highways sectors to work collaboratively with customers and partner businesses. The Role
Key to the position is monitoring and management of engineering resources. You will provide support for all aspects of engineering as part of a larger Delivery team, responsibilities including.
The Successful Candidate
- Lead and ensure compliance with the Design process and Permanent/Temporary Works Management procedures.
- Provide Advice and support on engineering issues to Pre-Delivery teams.
- Monitor levels of technical services in all projects ensuring every effort is given to achieving agreed timescales.
- Capture and provide data on engineering performance for reporting and future learning.
- Ensure engineering solutions are consistent and in line with customer needs and ensure internal and external stakeholders are engaged.
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Civil Engineer who has extensive experience working on large-scale Rail or Highways projects. You will have a good understanding of BIM and an enthusiasm for technology. A clear track record of identifying and implementing engineering solutions is a must.