Our clients specialise in Structural and Civil Engineering and operate from 2 offices. They have an excellent reputation for quality and performance in both the commercial and domestic sectors. They are recruiting for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their growing team to help them deal with their increased workload. Their scope of work caters from the design of a single beam within a house, to a multi-million pound industrial or commercial development. As a Senior Structural Engineer your role will involve:
To be considered for the Senior Structural Engineer role you must have:
- Be able to manage own projects
- Working on a variety of projects including commercial, domestic, and more
- Prepare reports, designs, and calculations
- Liaise and coordinate with other members of the project team
- Assist and guide junior staff throughout
Our client is offering the successful Senior Structural Engineer
- Experience as a Senior Structural Engineer
- Preferably Chartered status but not essential
- Understanding of smaller practice
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Experience with working in masonry, timber, steel and concrete on projects across all sectors.
- Full driving license and own transportation
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Basic salary £40,000-£60,000 DOE
- Pension Scheme
- Friendly work environment
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.