Water Softener Engineer - Epping *PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK** £30,000 - £36,000 per annum.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Northeast London, for experienced engineers in the control of Legionella to become a Water Softening Engineer for one of the largest and most successful clients in the Water Industry. This is a great opportunity for any individual with previous experience in softening, reverse osmosis, and UV Units, and is looking for the next step in their career. Responsibilities of a Water Softening Engineer:
The ideal candidate will have a background such as:
- Cold water storage tank disinfection and cleans.
- TMV servicing and calibrations.
- Closed system analysis and sampling to BSRIA Standards.
- Reverse Osmosis and UV Unit servicing.
- Descale of outlets.
Why join this company?
- Level 2 or equivalent in plumbing.
- Wide experience of different types of softener.
- Domestic pipework up to 35mm experience.
- Be able to work confidentially on ABS / UBVC copper.
- Hold a full UK Driving License.
- Large opportunity for overtime.
- Company van and fuel card provided.
- State of the art training and opportunity for career progression.
- Flexible holiday and sick pay.
- Company phone and laptop provided.
in this job opportunity? Please contact Sophie Nobes @ Penguin Recruitment
by phoning , or applying to this advert for immediate consideration! Suitable surrounding areas:
Watford, Romford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Harlow, Braintree, Nort East London. Key Words:
TMV, Reverse Osmosis, Copper, Plumbing, CWST, Softener.