An exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to work as a Trainee Water Treatment Engineer in a full-time position. The company is looking for someone who is interested in entering the industry and developing within the company.
Based in Bicester the role will include travel to and from Client sites, Office based work and a full training. The role will consist of 40 hours of work per week offering £20,000 per annum.
Duties of the role:
· Learn the processes and requirements of the job from peers and mentors.
- Complete full training, internally and externally.
- Travel to and from the office and to Client sites.
- Dedicate time and skills to developing a career in the industry.
- Learn to conduct compliance checks and remedial works across the UK.
· Hold a Full UK Drivers License.
- Be aged 21 or over due to insurance purposes.
- Demonstrate a good attitude to learning and following instruction.
- Have interest in the industry.
The company offering a competitive salary and unlimited progression will also offer overtime opportunities, a company van and pension.
This opportunity is a great way to join the industry and begin your career.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.