Water Hygiene / Remedial Engineer Are you a Water Hygiene / Remedial Engineer?
We are a copper and silver ionisation company with offices in Milton Keynes that are in need of a hard working and conscientious water hygiene / remedial engineer to travel across the country, sampling water and completing other water hygiene tasks. What are the essentials?
What would make you great?
- Experience in: water sampling (preferably for Legionella , TVCs and Pseudomonas ), system flushing and temperature monitoring.
- Previous client facing roles either within water treatment or elsewhere.
- A full UK driving licence.
- WRAS approved/certified
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
- Experience in remedial works - TMV maintenance, tank cleaning, sampling, commercial plumbing experience etc
What we can offer you:
- Completion of the Disinfection of Water Systems in Buildings course.
- Any relevant Legionella control qualifications.
- Plumbing qualifications.
- 3+ years experience dealing with hospital estates or infection control staff.
- Experience of installing water treatment systems
- Computer literate (especially via mobile platforms)
- A desire to join an innovative and expanding company.
- The desire to be part of a committed and proactive team.
- Professional development and a career path within a dynamic and growing organisation, that will take the time and the effort to continually develop your skills and encourage your ongoing progression.
- Training on our cloud-based water treatment software and continuous training internally and externally.
- A company van will be provided together with a fuel card. Private mileage in company vans is permitted subject to certain terms.
- Flexible working. Work is site and home based.
- The technology to carry out the role including a tablet and a phone (which may be used for personal use).
- The opportunity to join a growing company and share in their successes.
: £35,000 per annum Location
: Office - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Site Work - Nationwide