Senior Civil Engineer
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits ! Senior Civil Engineer Liverpool Salary up to £45,000 + Benefits - Quick start!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to join a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy based in a vibrant and friendly team in Liverpool. Working on a range of interesting ventures across predominantly residential and commercial infrastructure design you will assist the Director in working on projects from inception through to completion stage. You will be a self-sufficient, self-starter who is able to manage your own workload efficiently and in return you will be offered a very attractive starting salary plus benefits. In order to be considered for this Senior Civil Engineer role you will have;
Working as a Senior Civil Engineer you will;
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience gained from within a design consultancy
- A clear understanding of design standards
- You will ideally be proficient in use of AutoCAD and Microdrainage
- You will have roads and sewers design experience working on house builder type developments
- Experience in Civils 3D (or must be willing to add this facet to your skillset)
- Must be capable of working alone and in a team
- You will be confident assisting in the management of a small design team
- This role will suit an experienced engineer who is looking to progress to Associate level in time
Our client is offering a quick start and busy workload.
- Be responsible for the design and management of site development schemes
- Have regular contact with clients and attend meetings
- Management of each project from pre-planning to detailed design stage
- Be responsible for an Assistant Engineer and Graduate Engineer
- Drainage strategies and site appraisals design capability
- Drainage and external levels design capability
- Design experience in Section 38, 278 and 104
- Cut and Fill ground modelling
- Flood Risk Assessment Reports and SuDs
You will be offered a competitive salary, regular pay reviews, pension, healthcare, and bonus schemes! What To Do Next
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity, please click on the link to apply.
If you are interested in hearing about other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering, then please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.