Are you a driver with a clean licence? Can you use Google Maps?
Based in Welwyn Garden City this company has had a period of unprecedented growth in both size and monetary turnover. They are now looking for a trainee engineer to join the team. You will receive full training with the view to becoming a water engineer. The Role
This is a very varied role. You will be driving to London every day and you will be given a company van to use.
- Assisting with cleaning water tanks
- Monitoring water temperature
- Delivering chemicals to various sites
We are looking for a confident and well organised individual with good IT skills.
- Driver with a clean driving licence
- Able to confidently use Google maps
- Happy to drive in London
- Willing to learn and to take instruction
- Good verbal and written skills
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours Monday to Friday 8am-3.30pm or 9am-4.30pm Option to work overtime on the weekends.
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.