Blueprint Recruitment are working with a leading engineering consultancy on a long term basis working across a number of Rail projects including London Underground and TFL.
This contract will initially be 6 months' worth of work but has long term expectancy given the nature of the work. The locations can be across London, Wales and Derby but our client is also open to considering individuals on a remote basis. Please see below for key responsibilities and experience required for the positions.
- Hands on design in Civil 3D
- Develop skills and knowledge in both technical and management streams
- Be a key technical member in our clients Rail Civils design team, involved in the delivery of project-related tasks
- Able to meet budgets and time scales whilst meeting client expectations
Qualifications & Experience:
- Civil Engineering degree
- Previous experience working on large scale complex projects
- Innovative and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good background working on Rail projects
Click below to apply or send your CV to leanne.moore @ blueprintrecruit . com