Structural Design Engineer -
required for our client tint their office in Halifax. The Structural Engineer will have be working for a leading Structural Steelwork fabricators that are experts in Structural Steel across a range of projects within the Commercial, Education, Retail, Energy, Health, Residential, Industry & Infrastructure, Stadia & Leisure, and Defence sectors.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked as a Design Engineer within Structural Steel and have the ability to see projects from conception to completion. The Structural Design Engineer will have a degree within civil or Structural Engineering with ideally a Masters within a Structural Engineering discipline. Structural Design Engineer Position Overview
Structural Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Undertake design work to specification and agreed Eurocode standards.
- Liaising with structural engineers\architects\design managers.
- Design administration and project coordination.
- Work to company QA procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of design service.
- Maintain great relationships with clients and achieve excellent feedback
Structural Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Master's Degree in Structural Engineering will be an advantageous
- 5 + years' experience in structural steelwork design
- Tekla Structural Designer knowledge
- Experience working to Eurocodes for design
- Good communicator that can deal with technical problems
- Project management skills.
- Design manager skills this would be an advantageous
- Steelwork background
- Temporary works experience
- Salary £30-50k
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount scheme
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.