Commercial Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer | Kent TN12| Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm | £40,000 per annum (up to £50,000 OTE)
Our client provides hundreds of homeowners and business owners with a water recycling solution that will save water and money for years to come.
Our client is an exciting, dynamic company working in an industry which is on the cusp of a dramatic breakthrough. Water recycling, both Greywater and Rainwater are now being driven by authority, government, and legislation to be incorporated in new building designs.What can you expect in return?
Are you the right person for the job?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a rapidly growing niche company operating in a unique sector
- To opportunity to grow with the company with an established career path proving successful performance to directorship
- Pension scheme and benefits package
- All company travel can be expensed at UK rate
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
- Bike 2 work scheme
If you have the following, then the answer is yes!
Your role as a Commercial Plumber/Water Treatment Engineer will involve, but not be limited to
- Min Engineering degree qualification
- Experience in commercial plumbing and installations.
- NVQ in Plumbing
- CSCS JIB Card
- 5+ years' experience working on large construction sites in central London
- The role is client facing so a good standard of written and spoken English is required.
- Microsoft word and report writing ability
- Right to work in the UK
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Experience working with PVC, ABS, HDPE, PPR, Copper & Push Fit piping.
- Experience with IPAF/PASMA
- Water system PPM experience, on Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, UV systems
- Basic understanding of Water hygiene monitoring (LCA Qualification good to have)
- SSSTS / SMSTS
- Health & Safety accreditations such as NEBOSH
- Confined Space cert
What's next? It's easy! Click "APPLY" now! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Carry out Water recycling and treatment installations, including managing subcontractors on site.
- Preventative maintenance of rainwater, water recycling systems and water treatment systems
- Reactive maintenance visits.
- Generating maintenance reports.
- Coordinating with project engineers for logistics and project deliveries.
- Coordinating with clients and FM teams for permits to work.
- Generating BOQ for all works.
- RAMS authoring and reviewing.
- Managing warehouse and overseeing inventory
- Input on system design
- Reporting to the Operations Manager