First People Solutions is recruiting for a multidisciplinary consulting engineer in Glasgow, who are seeking experienced Structural engineers to join their growing team. Our client is looking for Senior/Principal/Associate Structural Engineers to maintain and expand their structural capabilities in Scotland and across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join an established team of engineers, and to work on projects across major sectors.
Candidates for this role should have extensive experience in project management, client management, and civil structural design. Ideal candidate will be a chartered engineer with extensive experience within defence/major projects or nuclear.Your experience, background and approach to work will include
What's in it for you?
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered engineer
- Conversant in industry relevant software
- Extensive experience in the delivery of steel, RC, masonry, and timber designs
- Knowledge of building structures design at concept, feasibility and preliminary level
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary environment and leading projects
- Ability to achieve SC clearance
- Competitive salary and benefits depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Large and varied projects
- Generous annual leave and regular pay reviews
- Clear progression plan
- Welcoming office environment and supportive/collaborative team
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply online with your most updated CV and one of our colleagues will contact you directly. You can also send your CV to driva @firstpeoplesoltuions.com
First People Solutions have a number of roles in this sector so if you would like to have a confidential chat about the market in general, we would love to hear from you.