Defour Partnership is working with their client to recruit for a Graduate Civil Engineer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing business within Civil Engineering working across Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects, based in Glasgow.
The role will involve working alongside the business both site and office based. You will be trained across all areas of the business where you can learn and develop further your skills and grow from there within the organisation.
Previous Graduate schemes have proven very successful and successful candidates have enjoyed the development and rewards this has brought.
General role responsibilities will include:
- Work with operations/commercial/designteams to support full project lifecycle and support with project programming.
- Site surveying
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.
- Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
- Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.
- Material procurement
- Liaise with client/other members working on the project.
- Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.
- Attend meetings and give presentations to managers/clients.
- Graduates with Civil Engineering Degree (and above) or similar.
- Ambitious and driven
- Passionate about personal development
- Previous work experience preferable
- Driving License
The candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to join and develop professionally within your chosen career, as well as work alongside a great team. For more information and to apply please contact Joanne at Defour Partnership or apply online today.