Water Hygiene Engineer Bracknell £25,000-£30,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
The UK's leading supplier of water hygiene and water treatment services are currently looking to expand their team of industry experts. They were founded in a garage over 30 years ago as a family-run water treatment company and have since evolved into the cutting edge market leading powerhouse they are today.
They have a strong focus on service quality and maintain high standards through all of their work, by investing in the training and development of their engineers to ensure they're equipped to deal with any situation. As a business they want to make a difference both socially and environmentally giving generously to WaterAid and reducing their use of water and energy wherever possible.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled and dedicated water hygiene engineer to jump on board with one of best companies you could possibly work for within this competitive industry. Tasks & Duties of a Water Hygiene Engineer will Include:
Experience & Skills Needed:
- Temperature monitoring and HSG274 water hygiene tasks
- Shower head and outlet descaling
- Sample collection from various water systems
- TMV inspections and services
- CWST inspections and cleans
- Chlorination and disinfection work
- Closed system analysis and dosing
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- You will have good knowledge of HSG274 and the ACoP L8.
- You must have a least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- A level 2 in plumbing will be beneficial along with any other industry certifications.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package consisting of; competitive salary, overtime and bonus schemes, contributory pension scheme, regular refresher training, annual paid holiday, a company vehicle, fuel card and all the uniform and equipment needed to complete your work. Interested?
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, water softening engineer, water monitoring technician.
Commutable Areas: Reading, Bracknell, Aldershot, Farnborough, Farnham, Basingstoke, Woking, Guildford, Newbury, Wokingham, Maidenhead, Slough, High Wycombe, Thames Valley, London, Staines, Windsor, Egham, Hayes, Heathrow, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Andover, Marlow, Ascot, Camberley, Woodley, Tadley, Alton, Winchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Petersfield, Borden, Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex.