Water Hygiene Engineer Bristol £24,000-£30,000 + Benefits (D.O.E.)
One of my key Southwest clients is currently seeking a skilled water hygiene engineer with plumbing experience. They are a medium sized company who have been steadily growing year on year and due to this sustainable growth, they now require talented, individuals to join their dynamic team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual looking to hone or develop their skills within water hygiene, working for a company that invests back into its employees with industry qualifications and helping them reach their individual career goals. Key Tasks & Duties of a Water Hygiene Engineer:
Requirements needed for a Water Hygiene Engineer:
- TMV installs and services.
- Expansion vessel replacements.
- Closed system analysis and dosing.
- Dead leg removals and pipe modifications.
- Cold water storage tank cleans and disinfections.
- Taking temperatures checks from water systems and water samples.
- You must have a full UK driving license for this role.
- Ideally you will have at least a years' experience in water hygiene.
- Good knowledge of ACoP L8 and HSG274 will be a huge advantage.
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You must have experience in plumbing to be considered with qualifications being desirable.
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary (depending on their experience) as well as a full benefits package including a company vehicle, company phone, fuel card, overtime opportunities, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with length of service as well as some great accredited internal training and progression opportunities. Interested?
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene engineer, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment engineer, handyman, caretaker, maintenance technician, water technician, legionella risk assessor, water softening engineer, water monitoring technician.
Commutable Areas: Bristol, Clifton, Taunton, Bridgwater, Highbridge, Cheddar, Burnham-on-Sea, Worle, Yatton, Avonmouth, Portishead, Cirencester, Swindon, Cheltenham, Pill, Wells, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Stroud, Thornbury, Yate, Dursley, Malmsbury, Bath, Keynsham, Chippenham, Castle Combe, Tetbury, Nailsworth, Marlborough, Somerset, Chepstow, North Somerset, Farringdon, Royal Woottan Bassett, New Zealand, Tewkesbury, Filton, Weston-Super-Mare, Nailsea, Clevedon, Long Ashton.