A leading Tier 1 Civil Engineering contractor are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a large £60m infrastructure scheme in Newcastle.
- The client is a leading UK business operating primarily within construction and infrastructure schemes;
- With a responsible sustainability strategy, they invest significant time and effort to ensure safe working environments with minimal environmental impact;
- Projects range from Rail, Car parks, Bridges, Roads, groundworks and Hydroschemes to name a few;
- Due to on-going and future pending contracts, this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UKs largest contractors and get exposure to interesting and prestigious projects.
What youll be doing:
- Provide accurate financial reporting
- Collate, review financially and report on other projects within her/his remit
- Supervise, support and advise direct reports
- Place subcontracts in accordance with the main contract and policies and procedures
- Advise other project surveyors of opportunities to maximise values and minimise costs.
- Ensure direct reports follow the correct procedures.
What youll need to be successful:
- Educated to BSc in Quantity Surveying (or other equivalent commercially related discipline)
- Working towards professional membership of an appropriate organisation (for example, RICS/CIOB)
- Detailed knowledge of company management systems including Commercial and financial (Commercial Manager /COINS/Sphere)
Whats in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
What you need to do next:
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to James Brodie.