First People Solutions is working with a successful Consulting Engineer in Edinburgh
who are looking for Geotechnical Engineers
to join their team. The client has a global presence and delivers engineering and design solutions in a variety of sectors. The position offers a unique opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and contribute to large scale projects.Job Responsibilities:
What we need from you
- Prepare and check design calculations and specifications for geotechnical works such as bearing capacity, settlement, slope stability, earthworks, etc. and ensure the requirements for overall performance are met.
- Assist in the delivery of the design of geotechnical elements of existing and future projects
- Prepare calculations, drawings and relevant documents and ensuring these are monitored during project lifecycle
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience as a Geotechnical Engineer from an established Consulting Engineer
- Good design background and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of geotechnical software
- Full UK driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity and in return, our client can offer a competitive package based on your experience, in house training where required and clear development opportunities.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply online or send your CV to driva@ firstpeoplesolutions.com
First People have a number of roles in this sector so if you would like to have a conversation about the market in general, we would love to hear from you.