Structural Engineer York Ref MR2 Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
Are you a structural engineer who is looking to join a close-knit friendly structural design consultancy in a lovely part of the country? Our client has a great reputation locally and due to a steadily increasing workload, they are keen to recruit a structural engineer to assist with a growing demand in York. Working as part of a vibrant team you will get involved in projects across sectors and typical ventures would include residential buildings, schools, apartments, educational and leisure buildings.
You will get exposure to design using all different materials (steel, concrete, timber, and masonry) and will become well versed in AutoCAD and other structural design software. Working alongside chartered engineers you will make good progress to becoming Chartered and you will get the chance to visit site and get stuck into client liaison meetings. You will work on projects from inception through to completion stage. In order to be considered for this Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a strong degree in civil or structural engineering
- You will have strong technical skills and a desire to learn and progress
- You'll have previous experience in a similar role working on residential and commercial builds.
- A working knowledge of CAD would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Being local to the area would be an advantage but we can also consider candidates relocating
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, hybrid work arrangements, flexible benefits to suit lifestyle, pension contribution, flexible annual leave entitlement, support to become Chartered and more!
In order to discuss this Structural Engineer role please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to