Water Hygiene Engineer Stoke-on-Trent £22,000-£28,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Our client specialises in water hygiene and Legionella control and are market leaders within their given sector. They are renowned for having a focus on innovation and constantly devolving their techniques to provide the very best protection from Legionnaires disease.
This is a great chance for an experienced water hygiene engineer to take the next step in their career and join a friendly and dynamic team of industry experts. Responsibilities of a Water Hygiene Engineer:
Experience of a Water Hygiene Engineer should include:
- TMV inspections and services.
- Temperature checks and water sampling.
- CWST inspections and disinfections.
- Analysing and inspecting of closed systems.
- Descaling of shower heads.
- A full UK driving license is essential for the role.
- You must have experience in a similar role and completing similar duties.
- A level 2 qualification in plumbing will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of water regulations and Legionella control is essential.
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The successful candidate will gain a rewarding role with some great training/development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary with bonus/overtime options, a company vehicle, fuel card, tools, uniform, pension, phone, 22days holiday plus bank holidays and a great work life balance. Interested?
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, water softener technician, maintenance operative, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, plumber, legionella control.
Commutable Areas: Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Manchester, Nottingham, Derby, Macclesfield, Stafford, Chester, Derby, Crewe, Northwich, Hanley, Alton, Leek, Cheshire, Chester, Whitchurch, Stone, Cannock, Sutton, Stockport, Warrington.