Are you a Civil Design Engineer wanting to work on UK and international projects?
Want to join a growing team with huge potential for personal progression?
I have a very exciting opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary design consultancy in Central London.
The successful candidate with have prior experience as a Civil Design Engineer, working on infrastructure projects including the design of underground services such as drainage and water utilities and roads/highways. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in data centre projects.
Experience in design software such as Civil 3D and AutoCAD is a huge advantage for any interested candidates. Experience in Microdrainage would also be beneficial.
My client currently has a civils team on 11 in London and are aiming to be 20 by the end of the year.
In addition to an above market rate salary (£35k - £45k dependent on experience), you will receive a list of fantastic benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus all bank holidays and the option to buy an additional 5 days
- Life Assurance (3x salary)
- Pension (Employer contribution 7%, employee contribution 2%)
- Payment of 2 professional subscriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible/hybrid working (2/3 days in the office per week)
This role is a brilliant opportunity for high calibre individuals who are ambitious and keen to further their career as a Civil Design Engineer.
Please get in contact if interested.