I am currently recruiting a Project Engineer to join our specialist client's Remediation Division.
Preferably I am looking to speak to anyone who has experience in environmental engineering within a construction type position.
This role is based in the Yorkshire Region... so ideally, I am looking to speak to candidates from the Leeds area.
The salary for this role ranges between £32,000 to £37,000 per annum.
This company offer a range of benefits including eyecare vouchers, employee assistant programmes, company van, annual pay reviews and much more!
As a Project Engineer your key responsibilities will include assessment and scoping of project work, Health & safety planning and implementation as well as project management and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and affiliated to appropriate industry bodies.
To be a successful applicant for this position, ideally you will have fulfilled a similar role previously on brownfield sites.
It is desirable that you hold knowledge of the planning and execution of geoenvironmental engineering, remediation and enabling works.
If you have the below experience, qualities or skills… I would love the chance to speak with you;
* Previous experience working as an engineer in the remediation industry
* Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with internal and external contacts
* Good written skills for technical report writing
* Knowledge of environmental and health & safety legislation, in particular, CDM 2015
* Able to work in a small but often nationally dispersed team
* Flexible approach to work and location
* Able to motivate and drive delivery of remediation works utilising own staff and contractors
* Good knowledge of brownfield land assessment and remediation
* Ability to assist with budget estimation for remediation works
* A clear understanding of the requirements of ground engineering and construction legal guidelines
* Excellent communication and negotiating skills
* Full driving license
* CSCS Card
If you would like the opportunity to work with a well-established, market leading company and possess the above skills and qualities, please apply today with your most up to date CV