Penguin Recruitment is proud to be working alongside a leading UK based consultant engineering firm in their search for an experienced Civil Engineer based in the Derby area. My client is seeking an Engineer, experienced in working closely with both Clients and Local Authorities alike. Varied experience of projects for example Commercial, Mixed-Use schemes or the Industrial sectors would be an advantage. The successful applicant will benefit from a competitive salary with an additional benefits Package, Interesting and challenging Projects alongside strong progression opportunities. Requirements:
- Demonstratable Commercial experience within a civil engineering role
- Experienced user of WinDes and (Ideally) Civils 3d but users of similar packages should still apply
- Familiarity of sectional agreements (S38, S278, S104, S185) is essential with capability of complex S278 design being desirable.
- Excellent Mathematics/Numeracy skills are essential
- Project Management
- Prepare and complete engineer reports
- Detailed design work
- Site feasibility work
- Complying with H & S standards
- Willing to input their knowledge and experience on to junior members of staff
If you feel you have the right experience and skillset needed to excel within this exciting role you will benefit from a Robust training scheme in a company with strong Growth plans and Structural support network. We would love to hear from dedicated applicants looking to apply for this fun and challenging new role.